A List Of The Most Interesting PhD Dissertation Topics In Law
Every department; every walk of life can be argued upon. Now, while general argument is the fodder for common citizen of the world; polished argument takes the form of legal battles. Thereby, there are laws in place to uphold and integrate life in all its beauty.
The way about
However, hassles still happen and criminals even contemplate ways to bypass the law. The legal conundrums find a pride of place in PhD dissertation on Law. You have to circumscribe the truth and weed out the sticking lies.
Types of Laws
Now, there are different types of laws catering to Family, Domestic violence, Accidents; Insurance, corporate enterprises, finance; crime, tort et al. All these have specialized mechanisms and experts, routes and dissertations.
On solid grounds
Your dissertation cannot be built on marshy territory. You first have to absorb every essential point about the relevant law and also trace the loopholes. You have to present distinctive cases to affirm your perspective or opinion.
Strengthening of laws
You can also moot some positive changes in certain laws to make it more biting. For instance, rape law still now were quite lenient in most countries. However, harrowing incidents over the globe has catalyzed sternness into the regulations. The same goes for domestic violence.
Be clear and direct
Needless to say, you cannot introduce frills or useless fluff in the dissertation. You have to stick to the topic and strengthen it through an acute writing style, sequential progression; emergence of motif and a fervent Methodology. You need to put the general society into the equation.
Show the light
Of course, you should conclude your PhD dissertation with an indication towards a lighted path ahead; so that your objective Law is rendered so redoubtable that it cannot be pierced through by any means.
Here is a list of 10 captivating PhD dissertation topics on Law –
- Modulating the patriarchal mindset through legal means to curb domestic violence
- An inspection into tort law and how it is availed fruitfully by the wrongdoers
- Understanding the games played by Insurance companies and putting a stop to it
- Subjective analysis of accidents; assessing the ethicality of putting the responsibility of an accident on the third party
- Assessing whether divorce laws have actually resulted in greater rate of divorce
- Solving land disputes in rural areas: The trouble that lies there
- Necessity of formulation of severe laws in multicultural enterprises
- Verifying the compaction of financial laws in annulling cases of defaults and scams
- Are criminal laws actually intimidating for the hardened criminals
- Striking laws to inhibit cases of nepotism and other shady activities in corporate enterprises